Location: Gqeberha, Eastern Cape
BKB: HR Internships Opportunity 2022
The BKB invites applicants to apply for HR Graduate / Internship Programme 2022. As an HR Intern you will assist with organising and co-ordinating training events and capturing training data accurately and timeously. You will assist with organising and co-ordinating learnerships and bursaries as well as handling general admin duties.
Do you have strong attention to detail and able to multi-task? Do you want to be the best that you can be? If yes, then we want to hear from you!
- Grade 12 with HR degree / diploma.
- Proven experience in the administration of training & development would be an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office especially in Excel
- Working knowledge on Sage 300 would be beneficial
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans.
- You need to have outstanding communication skills
- Be able to interact at all levels internally and externally
- You need to be a Team player with a “Can do” attitude
- You must be passionate, energetic, open-minded and self-motivated