DBSA: Internship Programme 2021
Development Bank of South Africa (DBSA) is inviting graduates to apply for the various Internship programme for 2021 for a period of 12 months.
Location: Midrand, Gauteng
- Marketing/ Communications/ Journalism/ Media Studies Business Studies/ Continuity Management/ Strategy/ Risk Management/ Supply Chain Management Economics/ Development Finance/ GIS/ Econometrics Finance/ Accounting/ CA(SA)/ CFA (completed articles) Social Sciences/ Environmental Science/ Sustainability /Gender/ Developmental Studies/ Innovation Quantitative Surveying/ Engineering/ Information Technology/ Mathematics/ Informatics/ Statistics Human Resources/ Organisational Development/ Change Management Bachelor of Laws (LLB
- Needs to have completed their undergraduate or postgraduate (i.e. Honours & Masters)
- Should have minimal to no work experience (i.e. less than 6months)
- be a South African citizen Academic record with a cumulative average of 60%+ over years of study Completion of a degree at a South African University or NQF-level aligned and recognized
- We are looking for young, vibrant graduates who are Dynamic, Bold, Self-starters and Agile.