Discovery: Short Term Insurance Learnership Opportunity 2021
This Learnership leads to a nationally recognised NC: Short Term Insurance NQF Level 4 qualification which consists of structured learning components combined with practical/workplace experience in the Short-Term Insurance industry.
Areas of responsibility may include but not limited to:
Short Term Insurance:
- Learners will be given exposure to the Short-Term Insurance business – client and broker servicing, claims, retentions, procurement, business development and compliance.
Personal Attributes and Skills:
- Innovative/ critical thinking/ and problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Sets high standards for quality and quantity and works in a systematic, methodical and orderly manner.
- Time management and planning skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team orientated environment
- Service driven, a sense of urgency and a team player.
- Adapts to changing circumstances and handles criticism well and learns from it.
- Speaks fluently and writes in a well-structured and logical manner.
Education and Experience:
Grade 12 is essential.
- Maths (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- English (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
- Maths Literacy (Minimum Level 5 – 60%)
- 2nd language (Minimum Level 4 – 50%)
Incomplete tertiary studies will be advantageous
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies or formal employment;
- Not have completed any previous Learnership.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 30 years;
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills mainly MS Excel & MS Outlook
- Only South African candidates by birth will be considered