Company : Gibela Rail Transport Consortium
Location : Nigel, Gauteng, South Africa
Contract Type: Contract
Gibela Rail Transport Consortium unemployed graduates to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2021 / 2022.
As part of Gibela Rail Skills Development Strategy, we would like to invite Unemployed Youth for Apprenticeship programme. The programme provides the most sought-after opportunity for unemployed youth to achieve the trade qualification. This will be achieved through blended learning which will include but not limited to:
- Training and assessment at an accredited training and assessment centre,
- Training and assessment will include both practical and theoretical,
- On-the-job learning.
Gibela: Apprenticeships 2021 / 2022
THE TRADES TO BE APPLIED FOR ARE:
- Boiler Making
Number of Opportunities: 100
Successful candidates will participate in the apprenticeship Programme with a determined completion date of the 31 March 2024. Operational requirements will take precedence over the scheduling of the training (both internal and external).
- Completed/ certificated N2 with relevant trade theory (as a minimum) or A relevant NCV Level 3 Qualification.
- Good communication skills (English written & oral)
- Must be unemployed and not concurrently enrolled on any other learnership/ apprenticeship/ work experience programme
- Must have Technical interest and enthusiasm to become an artisan
- Previous work experience will be advantageous
- Be able to travel to the training centre and the workplace for the entire duration of the 36-month programme
- Be willing to go under an assessment process prior to selection
- Be willing to undergo a pre-employment medical examination
- Must be a team player with a good attitude and willingness to learn
- Must be a South African Youth (under the age of 35)
- Be a South African citizen with an ID
- Must be physically fit
Closing Date: 30 June 2021
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted to Gibelaemail@example.com. If you do not receive communications within 15 days after closing date, take it that your applications was not successful.
- Application Letter with motivation why you should be given the opportunities.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified SA ID Document
- Certified relevant qualifications
- Certified Guardian ID ( if under 18 )
- Other factors to be considered:
a) Proof of previous trade related training (Learnership/Apprenticeship Contract, Logbook, etc)
b) Letter or relevant experience/Affidavit
c) Previous Apprenticeship/Learnership enrolled and not completed