Location: Midrand, Gauteng, South Africa
Company: Sanlam Group
What will you do?
Investigates the repair or settlement of claims under motor policies. Specialises in this field.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Grade 12/Standard 10/NQF 4
- FAIS accreditation or RE qualification
- Minimum 5 years insurance claims experience
- Accident investigator / investigative background – more than 3 years beneficial
- Investigation Development Program / Merit
- Solid understanding of STI claims procedures: Inclusive of claims, investigations and legal department processes.
Knowledge and Skills
- Automotive Damage Claims
- Claims Management
- Claims Reporting
- Claims approvals and rejections
- Claims settlements
- Interpersonal savvy – Contributing independently
- Decision quality – Contributing independently
- Action orientated – Contributing independently
- Optimises work processes – Contributing independently
Build a successful career with us
We’re all about building strong, lasting relationships with our employees. We know that you have hopes for your future – your career, your personal development and of achieving great things. We pride ourselves in helping our employees to realise their worth. Through its four business clusters – Sanlam Life and Savings, Sanlam Investment the group provides many opportunities for growth and development.
- Cultivates innovation – Contributing independently
- Customer focus – Contributing independently
- Drives results – Contributing independently
- Collaborates – Contributing independently
- Being resilient – Contributing independently
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Closing date: 12 April 2021
How to apply
At MiWay we believe in cultivating a positive and dynamic working environment that gives you freedom and opportunity to succeed. MiWay is committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This is what drives us to achieve a multicultural workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, reflective of the demographics of our society.