Location: Meadowdale, Johannesburg
Motus: Management Accountant Internships Opportunity 2021
The Motus invites unemployed graduates to apply for Management Accountant Graduate / Internship Programme 2021 / 2022. The MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT INTERN is responsible for analysis and interpretation of business operations, the environment the business operates in and for reporting to management key business in sights / findings.
- BCom degree in Finance or equivalent.
- Theoretical knowledge of the South African regulatory framework (Income Tax act, VAT act, Companies Act).
- Computer proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, accounting packages)
- Theoretical knowledge of business analysis techniques and ability to interpret qualitative and quantitative information.
- Ability to interpret and analyse operational and financial business scenarios.
- Good business understanding with knowledge of general business drivers, levers and economic landscape.
- Ability to collaborate and gather information from internal and external sources and formulate key business insights for management.
- Knowledge of developments in local and international motor industry and ability to analyse impact thereof.