Rand Water: Bursaries 2021
The Rand Water invites student to apply for Bursary Programme 2021 academic year 2021. Rand Water invites undergraduate students who are interested in joining the Water Sector an opportunity to apply for the 2021 External Bursary Scheme.
- Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Supply Chain Management :3rd Year: X2
- Records Management, Information Science: 2nd or 3rd Year: X1
- Btech or Bsc IT in IT infrastructure, Cybersecurity & Operation: 2nd or 3rd Year: X2
- Bcom IT, Informatics or information System: 2nd or 3rd Year: X1
- Diploma or Degree in Risk Management (Enterprise wide risk management): 3rd Year: X1
- Diploma/Degree Risk Management (Business Continuity): 3rd Year: X1
- Masters/Honours in Cybersecurity, Computer Science: X3
- Bcom/CIMA in Management accounting: 2nd Year or 3rd Year: X1
- Bcom in Financial Accounting: 2nd Year: X1
- Btech/Bcom Internal Audit (Finance and Auditing): 1st or 2nd Year: X1
- Diploma in Accounting Finance: 2nd Year: X1
- Hospitality-Food and beverage Management: 3rd Year: X 2
- Bsc/ B Eng Electrical Engineering: 3rd or 4th Year: X2
- Diploma in Survey: 3rd Year: X1 Property Valuation Expert: 3rd Year: X1
- Btech/Bsc Civil Engineering: 3rd or 4th Year: X1
- B-Tech Water Care: 4th Year: X3
- South African citizens.
- Previously disadvantaged individuals (ACI).
- Have Passed Matric or equivalent and currently studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study.
- Meet minimum average of 65% and academic performance in major subject.
- Not in possession of other bursary/funding
- Applicant must be under the age of 35 years
- Applicants must be full-time students at registered and recognized tertiary educational institution.
As a Bursar you are expected to complete qualification on Record time in line with Bursary Contract/Agreement.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID document
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Latest Academic Record