Location: Waterfall (Midrand) Mall of Africa
TFG: Sales Associate Learnership Opportunity 2022
Are you looking for an exciting career in retail? Would you like to be part of a leading fashion lifestyle retailer and join one of TFG’s fabulous brands?
We offer a 12-month Learnership programme where you will attend classroom-based training combined with practical on-the-job work experience to obtain a nationally recognised qualification in Retail Operations. During this time, you will be based in one of our TFG stores as a Sales Associate and be exposed to the on-the-go world of retail and fast fashion.
In addition to a qualification combined with relevant work experience, you’ll also gain business, personal and technical retail skills you can use across the business and throughout your career journey.
Sales Associate Learners will be required to:
- Attend all classroom-based learning activities
- Meet all the requirements for the successful completion of the Retail Operations certificate
- Be an active and contributing member of the store team, which includes customer service, sales, product management, and professional service
- Matric with English and Maths/Maths Literacy
- Be unemployed
- Be between the ages of 18 and 29
- Be a South African Citizen
- Should not be a registered student at a tertiary institution.
- Should not be registered on another SETA learnership.
- Commitment to spending 12 months on the Learnership programme with TFG
- Ability to work flexible hours including shifts / weekends
- A positive attitude and a passion for retail
- A passion for customer-service
- A strong work ethic
Please attach a copy of your ID and matric certificate when sending your application.