Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Wits University: Junior Business Analyst Internships 2021
The Wits University invites unemployed graduates to apply Junior Business Analyst Graduate / Internship Programme 2021. This role works closely with clients from the WITS community, complements the roles found anywhere else within the community
- Gather and interpret business requirements
- Develop and enhance business processes
- Document and map As-Is processes.
- Identify opportunities for business process improvement.
- Redesign, improve and develop to-be processes
- Scope and develop a functional requirement documents
- Liaise between various stakeholders supported/impacted by a process to resolve integration issues.
- Taking part in functional testing and user acceptance testing
Bachelor Degree in either:
- nformation Systems,
- Computer Science
Preferred / Advantageous:
- Business Process Mapping Certification
- Business Analysis Certification
- Candidate must be willing to start immediately
Closing date: 09 July 2021
How to apply:
NB. Please note that applications have to be done through Online iRecruitment only. No hardcopies or emails should be submitted.